Monday, July 13, 2009

Announcements

Please say a little prayer for baby Austin, who has been suffering from pneumonia. That's a very scary thing for his parents, Rick and Allison. He is under medical supervision and they are hoping he won't have to be hospitalized.

Congratulations to Bob and Sherry on their recent birth mother match.

Congratulations to Jenny on the adoption of Nicholas Raymond, born 7-10-09, and welcomed home today by big sister, Lauren.

Congratulations to Keith and Kristin on the finalization of Kylie's adoption next week! It's been a long journey, but she's yours!

Thank you to Barbara and Amy for visiting with me in Pittsburgh with their little angels, Hailey Rose and Michael. I didn't have to navigate the streets of Pittsburgh because Amy insisted I follow her everywhere. What a sweetie! I was able to meet with a few families and that was really enjoyable. For those families I didn't get a chance to meet and visit with, I will be back to Pittsburgh in September or October and my schedule will be more flexible. I look forward to seeing you then!

Thanks also to Joseph. You make my life and my work a little less stressful.

1 comment:

Brian and Bridget said...

It is so exciting to hear of matches and placements being made. Congrats to those families! I hope Austin is doing better. That must be scary for his parents.