Friday, January 30, 2009

Sugar & Spice & Everything Nice!

I have a confession to make. I am a carmel apple fanatic. I can't help myself! Every time I travel, I go to a little shop in the Ontario Airport and pick up a carmel apple. Until recently, I regarded those as the best carmel apples ever. At Christmas time, I get lots of goodies (surprise!) and this year I got a couple of the BEST carmel apples! Who knew? Not to discount any of the other goodies I got this year because I was blessed, but if you want a carmel apple or specialty cookies and baked goods, I've got the website for you! Go to www.nannyssugarcookies.com and check out the beautifully decorated cookies and (of course!) those delicious carmel apples. They're not inexpensive, but are individually hand made and a lot of care goes into each one (you can tell the difference!). So now you know why it's so hard to keep my New Year's resolution!

No comments: